Thursday, February 28, 2013

Winter is drawing to a close

Some quick news items:
  • I finished A Dance with Dragons a couple nights ago, hence the title.  I'm off to join the tent city on George R.R. Martin's front lawn to pester him about the next book.
  • I'm about to embark on another Subterranean expedition.  They were doing grab bags again earlier this week and I couldn't help myself.  I'm hoping for Lansdale and Scalzi books, as always.  
  • The Daylight War by Peter V. Brett is my current read.  I'm gulping it down pretty quickly as it's a much easier read than the Song of Ice and Fire.
  • The current reading plan is to read The Red Country, the Fractal Prince, and the new Babylon Steel book before resuming my regular detective reading.
  • It's about time to think about writing again.  Camp NaNoWriMo part 1 is coming up fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment