Monday, January 28, 2013

Has it already been a fortnight?

Wow, two weeks goes by fast.

So around two weeks ago, I came down with a cold and took some Sudafed.  Apparently, this was not a great idea.  My nose got really dried out and I had a gusher nosebleed last Monday morning that took ten minutes to stop.

Tuesday saw three or four more gushers, which led to me going home from work early.  I had another gusher at my girlfriend's house that evening, which led to a trip to the urgent care.  Long story short, I'm sleeping with a humidifier next to my bed and periodically putting vaseline inside my nostrils to keep my nose moist.

Not much else going on except that Brittany and I watched season 1 of The Game of Thrones over the weekend.  It was awesome and now I'm wanting to read the books.

I've got some pictures I want to post when I get the time.

2 comments:

  1. Nosebleeds are the worst. I had an issue similar to yours when I was in high school and I had to get it cauterized.

    I've heard the first season and the first book of Game of Thrones are practically identical.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was really glad they didn't have to cauterize anything.

    So far, they are really similar except for minor differences.

    ReplyDelete