Monday, September 10, 2012

Call the Doctor!

Way back in February while fighting off a cold, I watched most of Doctor Who season 5 only to find out one of my disks was defective.  Turns out it was a bootleg set some secondary seller on Amazon was passing off as the real deal.  Last week, I rebought season 5 from Amazon itself instead of a secondary seller and picked up season 6 as well.

Over the weekend, I watched the season 5 episodes I missed and started plowing into season 6.  Long story short, Doctor Who is pretty cool.  I should have started watching it consistently years ago.

In other news, I took a ton of pictures over the weekend that I'll post sometime soon, mostly frogs and butterflies.

1 comment:

  1. You're right, it's waaay cool. We're into episode two of the new series here in the UK, and it's keeping its cool quotient high!

    ReplyDelete