Friday, July 20, 2012

Meh

Ever been really hungry but nothing in the pantry sounds good?

Eleven days until the August session of Camp NaNoWriMo kicks off and I'm very much in the nothing appetizing in the pantry situation.  All the ideas in the pantry are mine but none of them seem like anything I want to work on.

All is not lost, however.  I am attending a party tonight at a writer friend's house and plan on bouncing ideas off of him, as is normally my pre-NaNoWriMo custom.

In other news, I'm officially tired of the heat wave we've been having.  Winter never sounded better.

2 comments:

  1. Winter cannot come soon enough, sir. I like to go for longish walks after work each evening and doing so in the heat never really works for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My two mile walks through the neighborhood with my dog have gone down to less than half a mile. I can't wait until it's cooler than my own body temperature outside.

    ReplyDelete