Sunday, June 24, 2012

Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 24

Yeah, I didn't post anything yesterday because I didn't write a word.  I spent time with my parents and my brother and his family instead.

However, I have already written 2500 words today and am going to get back in the saddle as soon as I wolf down some lunch.  The story is progressing nicely, although Whitlock's relationship with his ex-girlfriend is taking up more of the story than I thought it would.  Today, I've got a piece of them walking around the Botanical Gardens and then a trip to a strip club to talk to one of Amber Brissette's former room mates.  It's getting more difficult what to reveal when but I think I'm doing a good job doling out the information so far.  Finding something for Whitlock to do after he visits his brother and until Mantis gets back to town might be trouble, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment