Thursday, May 17, 2012

Thurday Updates

Just a few quick items:
  1. I am recruiting more people from my circle of Goodreads friends to attempt Camp NaNoWriMo, mostly because I like competition.
  2. I'm in talks with the local bookstore owner to do some geocaching involving giftcards from his store
  3. There is a solar eclipse Sunday around sunset.  I plan on photographing the hell out of it.
  4. I made my first sale on Society6 yesterday.  Only 100,000 more and I could quit my job.  Go tell all your millionaire friends about Dantastic Photos
  5. The snake I took a picture of yesterday is a speckled kingsnake.
  6. Peanuts are called monkey nuts in some places
  7. This is one of my favorite Monty Python sketches:

1 comment:

  1. Award time!

    http://thefarseas.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/great-comments-award.html

    If you want it :)

    ReplyDelete