Monday, March 5, 2012

Where did the weekend go?

One of the greatest injustices in the history of the world is that the weekend passes by so quickly compared to the snail's pace of the work week.
Looking back, I don't feel like I did a whole lot besides read and take pictures.  I did manage to force myself to do my taxes and I finally entered the Missouri Depertment of Conservation photo contest.  Voting doesn't start until July so I have plenty of time to change my mind/second guess myself.  Here's a link to my photo set.  Many of the pictures will be familiar to long-time readers of my blog.

Speaking of photography, I think my camera is going to be walking off into the sunset soon.  Something's really wrong with the zoom.  It extends fine but makes an awful clicking sound when it retracts and has some kind of system error on occasion.  Shouldn't a relatively expensive camera last longer than three years of heavy use?

No comments:

Post a Comment