Wednesday, November 23, 2011

NaNoWriMo - Day 23 - Finished Already?

My first set of eyes emailed me today telling me she finished reading Bullets Don't Blink already.  I think it was Monday evening when I sent it to her.  Shouldn't it have taken her longer to read something that took three weeks to write?

Choice comments include:
  1. What's the deal with the Yankee's hat? Garvin found it in a tree and you never mentioned it again.
  2. I couldn't put it down.
  3. I can't believe you made me care about a murdering ex-con.
  4. Didn't see the twist at the end coming.
  5. When are you writing the next one?
All good points besides me completely forgetting about the Yankee's hat after I mentioned it.  I can't decide if I'll take it out when I start editing or work it in.

Even though I wasn't planning on it, I sent it to a couple other people for feedback before I start editing.  We'll see how they feel about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment