Monday, November 7, 2011

NaNoWriMo 2011 - Day 7 Report

Yeah, the writing was rough going today.  It was mostly motivational issues on my part.  I was feeling pretty tired.  Anyway, I thought about how I'd rather tough it out than take a night off and wish I'd spent it writing tomorrow.

Day #: 7
Words Written Today: 2,757
Total Words Written: 31,229
Amount to 50k Goal: 18,771
Total # of red herrings introduced: Since the ending has mutated a bit, some of the herrings are no longer red.
Drive: Flagging due to sinus headaches and tiredness.
Beard Status: recently homeless
Ways I Procrastinated instead of writing: haircut, taking a picture of a spider that crawled up on my laptop while I was writing.
 


2 comments:

  1. Cool looking spider! And your beard is really starting to grow. Congrats on writing today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. I'm planning on making a big push to get it finished over the weekend.

    ReplyDelete