Tuesday, November 15, 2011

NaNoWriMo 2011 - Day 15 Report

I'm in the home stretch now.  All that's left is making sure the bad guys end up dead and throwing in a couple twists near the end.  I'm not sure how much I actually have left.  I guess it depends on how it goes when Garvin tracks them down.  I had a vision of the end of Mad Max but it'll probably take longer than that.  As of today, I think I've written the last chapter where no one dies.  Garvin has his weapons and his vehicle is on the way.  The manure starts hitting the windmill tomorrow.  Don't tell anyone but I may have shed a few silent man tears during a poignant scene in the hospital.  Yes, I'm pretty tough.

Day #: 15
Words Written Today: 2,478
Total Words Written: 56,135
Drive: mother f*ckers are going to die!
Beard Status:  not quite Fidel Castro yet

Estimated wordage remaining: 15,000 (three main villains left to kill, one meth lab to destroy, sweet vindication, and the epilogue.)



In non-NaNoWriMo news, I was recently awarded the One Lovely Blog Award by Krista M over at the Jelly Beans of Writing.  Once things are a little less hectic, I'll pass it around.



I'm also planning on posting some photos later since I'm way behind on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment