Monday, September 26, 2011

The Lightbulb Moment

I was driving from the bank to the bookstore Friday when thinns started happening inside my cranium.  I kept thinking of all the different stories I want to tell and how could I combine as many of the ideas I want to explore as possible for NaNoWriMo.  By the time I left the bookstore, I had a pretty good plot figured out with a lead character that I have a feeling will take over once I turn him loose.  Now I just have to research a bit of Norse mythology between now and November.

From this point hence, I am working four day weeks (or less) until the end of the year.  I will pause a moment to give people a chance to shout "Bastard!" or something similar.

Other than figuring out my NaNo novel (tentatively titled The Big Red Ragnarok), I didn't do much this weekend other than read, watch Deadwood, and take pictures.  The power going out for a couple hours yesterday afternoon freed up my time quite a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment