Sunday, July 3, 2011

Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 3: Bed Time

I'm at 10,628 words and I'm a little fried.  I'm just a hair ahead of where I was on the third day of November. Unlike November, I don't have a daunting number of characters to work with and the plot is fairly clear in my head.  I'm halfway through the fourth chapter and have already introduced most of the groups I'll be playing with in the story.  I know what needs to happen in the second half of the fourth chapter but I'm not quite up to writing it yet.  Incidentally, this is my first NaNoWriMo novel that will feature the traveling shovel of death.

My attention keeps wandering.  I should probably just hit post and go to bed.

2 comments:

  1. The traveling shovel of death!!! My second NaNoWriMo novel included a scene with the traveling shovel of death, though I'm guessing my agent might ask to cut that scene since it isn't vital. Oh well. Congrats on getting a great total for today! I'm quite a few thousand behind you, but that's okay. Have a good 4th tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you can add an evil character called Alma somewhere? :P

    ReplyDelete