Sunday, July 10, 2011

Camp NaNoWriMo - Day 10: Progress at last

I finished the chapter I was working on today and I'm at 24604 total words.  I was hoping to be quite a bit farther ahead than this at the end of the weekend but I'll take what I can get.

The story is moving along quite nicely.  Cooper challenged Kanemoto to an eating contest, had another confrontation with Detective Pope, and finally met one of the Acolytes of the Revolver.  Tomorrow's probably going to be a split chapter between the Sisters of the Most Precious Chainsaw and the Gray Coven.  I also revealed that Tommy is working for someone and isn't the hero-worshipping sycophant I've been portraying him as.  I haven't decided who he's working for quite yet.

I guess I'm going to read for a bit and go to bed.  I hope the afternoon pot of coffee doesn't keep me awake for too long.

1 comment:

  1. Your story sounds like so much fun! I wouldn't worry too much about the wordcount, 24k is excellent for being 10 days in (you are 10 in right??). Anyway...hang in there and get some sleep!

    ReplyDelete