Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Camp NaNoWriMo already?

So, Camp NaNoWriMo kicks off Friday with a second one in August.  Why did I think there was only an August version?  Looks like Sweating Bullets might be coming to life sooner than I thought.  I was wondering what I was going to do with my spare time in July anyway.  It's looking like it could be a 30 day orgy of underpreparedness.

Here's what I have so far that I want to include:
  • A man that wakes up sweating bullet-like objects one morning
  • A sect of chainsaw worshipping nuns
  • Furries
  • Millitant environmentalists attempting to summon a sleeping alien monster that's in orbit beyond pluto
  • Cicada Men living far beneath the earth's surface
  • An order that's been the keepers of a bizarre organic gun since the Earth's creation
  • A vast conspiracy
As you can see, it's a comedy.

I guess I should start stocking up on NaNo supplies like frozen pizzas, spam, ramen, and granola bars.  I wonder if I'll have enough juice left after Sweating Bullets to work on another one during the second Camp NaNoWriMo in August.

No comments:

Post a Comment