Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Tired Tuesday

I swear I feel sluggish every week until about Thursday.  It gets harder to recover from weekends and late nights as I get older.

You may remember a few days ago when I mentioned getting a review copy of David Rachels' Verse Noir.  Well, last night I read it in its entirety and posted reviews for it on Amazon, Goodreads, and Dangerous Dan's Book Blog.  Noir poetry is a pretty original concept if you ask me.  Anyway, I've shot David a list of questions and hope to post the results shortly after he answers them.  Isn't technology great?

I took a couple more lizard pictures yesterday evening but haven't had a chance to do anything with them yet.  It's hard getting close with a dog strapped to your wrist.

Joe and I were going to go mushroom hunting at lunch today but it looks like he called in.  Drat!  I guess I'll have to read during lunch...

No comments:

Post a Comment