Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A dream I had last night

Last night I had a dream that someone kept breaking into my house and leaving me notes saying when they'd be back to kill me.  Frustrated with the lack of help from the police, I went to my Grandpa for help.  In my dream, Grandpa had been a superhero in the 50's.  He gave me this weird grappling hook gun that I broke trying to use.  Anyway, I went back home and fought off this really androgynous burglar with a windshield squeegee.  From there, characters from Futurama showed up and it quickly degenerated into chaos.

2 comments:

  1. that dream sounds awesome. Was Bender there? Because i'm sure he wouldn't help the situation

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bender and Amy were there with the Planet Express ship, which reminds me I haven't worn my black Futurama shirt in a long time.

    ReplyDelete