Sunday, October 17, 2010

Unproductive

Yeah, I'm pretty tired from yesterday so I don't anticipate much action today.  I did manage a Walmart run before 7:30 though.  I'm making Greek Salad and pseudo-Gyros tonight.  Another reason for my unproductivity will be that I'm chained to the computer until noon in case this weekend's activities on the system don't go as planned.  I'm sure they'll be fine but I'm on the hook regardless.

In NaNo news, while I was in the bookstore yesterday, John pushed the idea of Goodreads and National Novel Writing Month on two unsuspecting writers and I might be getting another free book to review.

I've been thinking it over and I'm going to combine the faux-Mongol and pseudo-Arabian cultures I'd planned for Wandering the Web of Worlds.  No reason why I can't combine the two.  It's an alien world, after all.  I'm thinking about cutting the magicians of the Silver Scarab from 12 down to 8 or 9 for several reasons.  While I want a few to kill off, I want them to be important when I do.  Additionally, I want their to be room for new crew members as the Scarab travels, like the alien sorceror Hodak.  8 still sounds like too many but will still give me a couple easy kills.

I don't feel like reading at the moment.  Maybe I'll clean the bathtub instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment