Monday, July 26, 2010

Wow, what a cold front!

You know it's hot when the cold front moving in takes the high all the way down to 90.

I'm listening to the newest Bambi Molesters' album while my red beans and rice simmer. It sounds great so far. I think I picked a worthy white whale.

We went up to Chris and Abby's yesterday. My brother sure knows his BBQ. I could go for some more of those ribs right now...

Today I had one of those meals that made me question my own sanity. I had the bacon cheeseburger platter in the cafeteria. Bacon cheeseburger, fries, AND onion rings. I fought the effects of a grease coma all afternoon.

I'm thinking about tossing what I had planned for The Unflappable Templeton Quinn into Wandering the Web of Worlds. I'm in the mood for some stuffy British adventure. Now I just have to get out of my rut and write it.

Not completely sold on my new lens. I like it but it seems more difficult to focus. It's all but impossible to take regular pictures with it on. Still, my big toe has never looked better...

No comments:

Post a Comment