Sunday, July 25, 2010

Busy morning

Since being forcibly awoke by my hound at 6:45, I've done dishes, laundry, and vacuumed out the car. Not bad for a Sunday.

Carrie and I embarked on an odyssey to Cape yesterday afternoon. Carrie had gift cards burning holes in her pockets. Well, she might as well through those pants away because the gift card fires are still burning. She didn't find any capri pants at Penny's or Kohl's. She did, however, find some snazzy shoes at the Shoe Carnival. I, on the other hand, dropped some coin at Penny's when I bought two shirts and another pair of shorts. I also discovered that I left my credit card at Applebee's the night before. Luckily, I have two cards. Carrie's dad was kind enough to pick it up for me and her mom will pass it to Carrie at work Monday.

I had the Bacon Spud at McAllister's during the shopping intermission. It was the biggest potato I've ever eaten and I should have taken a picture of it. It was covered with cheese, sour cream, and bacon. I still have enough on my McAllister's gift card for another sammich.

I got my new camera lens in the mail yesterday but have yet to play with it. Maybe later. I'm hoping Chris and Abby have some bugs around their house I can take pictures of.

No comments:

Post a Comment