Saturday, June 12, 2010

Postcard from the Space Museum

It sounds like a line from a David Bowie song but I got a postcard from the space museum today. It was telling me about some space museum shindig in a couple weeks. I'm not sure I could stand the excitement...

The Rock Swap yesterday was pretty interesting. Carrie and her mom both had a good time. I bought a trilobite fossil for 8 bucks. It was amazing how much people were gouging each other over rocks. I've thrown rocks into the creek that some people were charging 20 bucks for. Needless to say, I didn't cough up the 70 bucks for a piece of bismuth, no matter how super cool it was. Here's the link to my Rock Swap pics on Facebook.

In other news, I think the squirrel in my basement left on his own accord. The bait in my live traps has been unmolested for the past two days.

No comments:

Post a Comment