Monday, February 22, 2010

Post Weekend Report

Monday again already.

Saturday's fossil hunt was moderately successful. I found a few keepers. Rather than going to the same branch as last week, I opted to follow the creek until I reached the end of my Grandpa's land. I contemplated going farther but the No Trespassing sign got me. Maybe next time. I remember going for a walk with Mom and Grandma back in the day. There is a ruined house just over the next hill from the sign and I want to get a picture of it if there is anything left. Last time I was up that way I was probably in the 12-14 range.

Yesterday morning: Black Dynamite! About once a year I get into a Blaxploitation mood and Black Dynamite kicked it off this year. It's one hell of a flick. Highly recommended to all the jive turkeys out there.

In other news, I've switched from Shutterfly to SnapFish for all of my photo printing needs. Sturdier paper, cheaper prints, and the interface isn't such a clunker. It's a no brainer. SnapFish is going to be sending me reproductions of Grandma Schwent's wedding picture in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment